Monday, March 19, 2012

Dodge Charger SRT8 2012


2012 Dodge Charger SRT8

  At first looks, to me, this Charger looks much better than the previous one.  Before they came out with the new charger I would have taken the Challenger SRT8 over it or even the Camaro SS.  Under the hood this has a 6.4 liter HEMI V8 which puts out 465 BHP and 465 lb-ft of torque.  Doge have decided to go with paddle shifters for this model.  It is rumored to have a top speed of 175 and it will do 0-60 a bit faster than 5 seconds.  The price for this car is still to be announced but I would imagine it will be roughly the same price as the old one.  The interior is nothing special, it just looks like a typical dodge.  Even though this car went through a much needed makeover I would still go for the Challenger SRT8.  I also think it should be a coupe not a sedan.  Making it a coupe would make this car so much better looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment